The Pathfinder Bible Experience (PBE) is an extra-curricular activity that introduces Pathfinders to Bible study through trivia-style testing.
Each year a book or books are assigned for study and then Pathfinders are tested in three different levels of testing to advance on to the final round of testing along with other teams from the North American Division and Great Britain. While PBE may be perceived as a competition, Pathfinders are actually challenging themselves more than they are competing against other teams or clubs because everyone has an equal opportunity to achieve a first place position at every level.
2020 Study Books: Ezra, Nehemiah, Hosea, Amos, Jonah, and Micah. There will be several chapters and verses taken out from the books of Ezra and Nehemiah. Hence, other books with short chapters have been added. More detail information is to come soon.
Potomac’s PBE Event for 2020:
January 25, 2020 Area Level
February 29, 2020 Conference Level
March 21, 2020 Union Level
April 17-18, 2020 Division Level (Northwest Pacific)
2019 Study Books
2019 Testing Dates:
- Potomac Area Testing- January 26, 2019
- Potomac Conference Testing- February 23, 2019
- Columbia Union Testing- March 16, 2019 (Takoma Academy- morning testing)
- North American Division Testing- April 26-27, 2019 (Rock Valley College, Rockford, Illinois)
- 2019 PBE Club Application- Club Registration- one form per club, due November 30, 2018. Submit via email to email@example.com
- 2019 PBE Team Registration – one form per team due January 26, 2019. Submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PBE_Videography Photography Release Form – one form per participant, submit at Area testing site on January 26, 2019.
- Statement of Integrity– One per club, submit each form on January 26; February 23, and March 16, 2019, at each level testing site.