The Pathfinder Bible Experience (PBE) is an extra-curricular activity that introduces Pathfinders to Bible study through trivia-style testing.
Each year a book or books are assigned for study and then Pathfinders are tested in three different levels of testing to advance on to the final round of testing along with other teams from the North American Division. While PBE may be perceived as a competition, Pathfinders are actually challenging themselves more than they are competing against other teams or clubs because everyone has an equal opportunity to achieve a first place position at every level.
- The Book of Ezra (Esdras), EXCEPT 2; 8:1-14; 10:18-44
- The Book of Nehemiah (Nehemias), EXCEPT 7:7-63; 10:1-27; 11:3 -12: 26
- The Book of Hosea (Oseas)
- The Book of Amos (Amós)
- The Book of Jonah (Jonás)
- The Book of Micah (Miqueas)
- Ezra & Nehemiah Outlines
- Bosquejo ESDRAS y NEHEMIAS
- The Book of Hosea, Amos, Jonah, and Micah Outlines_ (1)
2020 Potomac Testing Dates:
Area- January 25, 2020
Conference- February 29, 2020
Columbia Union- March 21, 2020
North American Division- April 17-18, 2020 (NW Sports Hub, Centralia, WA)
- 2020 PBE Club Application – Club Registration- one form per club, due October 30, 2019. Submit via email to email@example.com
- 2020 PBE Team Registration – Team Registration – one form per team due January 25, 2020. Submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PBE Videography Photography Release Form – one form per participant, submit at Area testing site on January 25, 2020.
- Statement of Integrity– One per club, submit each form on January 25; February 29, and March 21, 2020, at each level testing site.
English Q & A: Ezra, Nehemiah, Hosea, Amos, Jonah, Micah
Spanish Q & A: Esdras, Nehemias, Oseas, Amós, Jonás, Miqueas